Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day #9

Matthew 5:23-24, Mark 11:25 Reconcile Broken Relationships. So I'm trying to figure out Matthew 5:23, 24 where it says if somebody has anything against you-go take care of it. The devotion says that means if you've wronged anybody go ask for forgiveness and make restitution if needed. And yes, that makes sense. My confusion comes in when somebody has a problem with you even if you've done nothing wrong, or don't know that you've done anything wrong. Falsely accused, or refused to forgive you when you've asked and made restitution. What do you do in that case? I guess the only answer to this is to pray for God to give wisdom, open the eyes to see, and then follow through with asking forgiveness and restitution. I always seem to over think things. I need to just trust in God, open my heart in His presence, and give my all to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment