Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day #4

Making the Gospel Attractive Titus 2:9-10 and 1 Peter 2:11-12 Wow! Does this one hit home. Everybody is watching me! My family, children, strangers, co-workers, everybody. How do I respond to my husband when I've had a hard day? How do I react when somebody cuts my off in traffic or walks in front of me at the grocery store when I'm trying to pick up something. How do I answer the phone when a telemarker calls? Yeah, uhu, that's right! A telemarker is a person! Oh yes, and the sale people or peopel from other churches come to your door? Yes they are peopel too. I know, it's hard isn't it? After all we are all human, and nobody is perfect right? Like I said this is a hard one. We need to be attractive to others so people will want to know our God! Easier said than done! Again Lord, I need your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment