Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day #1

Acts 19:1-20 What...Do not try to do God's work without the power of the Holy Spirit, without a personal relationship with Christ. Who...Confess Jesus as savior and be filled with the Holy Spirit. Why...Share the truth with everyone to give God the glory and praise, to increase our faith, to live a victorious life in Christ. When...Now, not tomorrow, not next week, not next year, but now. Where...Here in my community, my family, my world. The days questions are, What do you want me to do Lord? What are you wanting me to hear? What are you revealing to me? I thought these verses were very interesting. I've read them before, but they never spoke to me like they did today. To be baptized by the Holy Spirit is to be filled and over filled busting at the seams to share Christ with all. Tying to do God's work without God is asking for trouble. Trouble that mankind cannot handle on his own. These TV shows that show evil in a romantic theme, with mankind escaping or being seduced by the evil only to be romantically doomed. How dangerous this territory is and we don't even realize it. Even God's elect, God's children are seduced by this romantic evil spell. If satan can seduce even God's child, what use is that child to the rest of the dying world? When the world ends, and it will, what will happen to all those who did not hear the gospel, those who heard the gospel but laugh at it as rubbish and judgmental. Yes, lets believe in a world of the dead where there is no hope and no happiness, but the world where there is hope, happiness, and peace...rubbish all rubbish...:( I don’t know about you, but that sounds backwards to me. From a world that wants world peace and seeks the romantic evil, it seems all an oxymoron to me. Since when does evil give peace and Christ give hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment