Thursday, January 5, 2012

Awaken 2012

At work today I was challenged to a 21 day prayer guide...Awaken 2012 by Claude V King. It's ironic that it's the very thing I was just blogging about. But then again, God does that. He works on a subject or theme until I get it. Sunday preaching, songs I hear on the radio, work devotions, conversations with friends and families. I just love the way God works! ‘It's Time’ Romans 13:11 "Another reason for right living is that you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up..." I think that's pretty cool. So I'm going to take this challenge. Sometimes I'm not up to these types of challenges. It's not that I have anything against them, it's just I'm so busy. And I usually have at least one Bible Study I'm working on in my quiet time at least. Definitely not bragging, because I need all the help I can get and I don't do near enough study. But what I do I really enjoy! So, I feel that this challenge is closely related to JVR. In that sense, I'm going to be blogging about this challenge. I'll be sharing what God shares with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment