Friday, January 27, 2012

Day #16

Luke 16:19-31 and Luke 21:25-28 Live with Urgency...When I read and hear these and similar passages I want to run and shout and share the good news with everybody! I want to go up to people I don’t even know and tell them the great news of our Lord and Savior! How God gave up His son for our benefit so we can spend eternity in Heaven not the Hell we're all destined for. I definitely feel the urgency to run out and tell the world. Then life happens...a wall shoots up in my face stopping me in my tracks. My excitement, zeal, urgency, words, motivation is all taken away, escapes like air let out of a balloon, leaving a defeated blob of nothing good for nothing but a choking hazard. Life, self, satan, all those things are so strong and get in the way. But...our Holy God is stronger than all of those! Keep our eyes on our Heavenly Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment