Saturday, April 21, 2012

Still Reading, Writing, and Learning

If you haven't noticed before, blogging really gets my passion going. Not so much the blogging in itself, but the opportunity to use my love for writing to share my true feelings, ideas, and passions with whoever wants to listen. I'm onto part 2 of the Guide to Blogging book I'm reading. This part of the book will help me to get my blog out there. This is a scary, yet exciting thing for me to do. This guide book has been a tremendous help, though my blogs are not political in nature by no means, the blog info is priceless. I'm also hoping this blog will pave the way towards the book I'm writing as well as the end result the ministry. I need to focus and keep my eyes on God's direction and will for my life. One is the JVR Ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment