Sunday, April 15, 2012

JVR...CWJC...Community


JVR...Jennifer Victoria Renee...AKA...Jesus Victoriously Reigns

CWJC...Christian Women Job Corp

This is the ministry that God has given me detail by detail to start. Now God has confirmed Martinsville is the community to expand this ministry. This sounds strange, why wouldn't I have known this all along? Well it's complicated, and someday I'll blog about it. But for now, I just want to share my excitement to know that yes, Martinsville is the place!

WellSpring Center is a great starting place, this shelter is a wonderful help to the Morgan County Community. I'll blog about other helpful community contacts in future blogs.

And the JVR...The Novel? I'm writing this so all of you viewers all over the Country, possibly the world might be able to be encouraged to start a JVR in your community!

No comments:

Post a Comment