Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Quiet time important?

Romans 12 today, as of right now, this is my favorite bible chapter. As I sit here and read and meditate on this scripture. As I listen to the birds singing this beautiful sunny morning. As I drink my tea while the rest if the family sleeps. This is my favorite bible scripture. What a way to be, loving and kind and obedient. If only I can keep this attitude and state of mind when faced with a coworker who picks and picks. A day where I'm being pulled in every direction expected to meet all needs only to mess up in the simplest deed. When a nice chewy chocolate chip cookie is waved under my nose. When I'm too tired to exercise or read my bible. When somebody hurts me or my family member. When I want to talk about somebody in a negative way, then is when I need to remember this chapter. This is one reason it's so important to keep in Gods word and prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment