Thursday, June 5, 2014

Live in the Moment

As long as your eyes are on Jesus! After reading Acts 27 and 28 talks about Paul's experience as a captive, on a boat, in a shipwreck, stranded on an island, and brought to Rome to face yet another trial. What an example this man is. Of course there's the obvious that's preached about around the world, but what stuck me was how he lived in the moment, one day at a time, always seeking and doing God's will, sharing with all who'd listen. He didn't complain and whine about his circumstances, he used them. He used them to honor God! and no matter what happened he gave Honor and Glory to God. I look at myself and wonder...why do I let life get to me? It's all about God. If it's all about God, He'll take care of us no matter what. If it's not all about God, better re-adjust the view. With Christ...Live in the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment