Saturday, August 23, 2014

See out of your Spiritual Eyes

2 Corinthians 10

It's a spiritual world out there! People are not who they appear to be. Another reason we should be daily in the word and always in prayer. Our human eyes miss so much and mix that with our feelings, we're in trouble. The other night I had one if my moments. Not sure what they are, but I've had them all my life. They are random  and come out of nowhere. Fortunately they only last a night or day. I've not always handled them correctly mostly becouse I focus on my feelings and what I think is real. I just shut down. Literally. I've been in a store before with a cart full of groceries and had to leave the full basket where it was and go home, immediately.  The other night I was in the middle of making dinner when this happened. I had to stop and go to bed. Couldn't think, function, nothing. I wanted to scream and feel sorry for myself...but the Holy Spirit comforted me. The next morning I was back. My wonderful husband and daughter filled in the gaps for me. Even though they didn't know what was going on. I'm saying all this just to say God is Holy! God is Awsome!! I would not be who I am without Him! I can't imagine living in this world without Him! Letting the Holy Spirit live inside you doesn't stop the worldly stuff from happening. It comforts and supports you when it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment