Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Move forward in the Holy Spirit with Urgency

2 Corinthians 8

This chapter speaks to me to have an urgent passion to finish JVR the Novel. The book is written, now I'm workig in the hard stuff, editing and preparing it for publishing. I would much rather be starting my next novel and actually starting the ministry JVR. But, this is not what I feel God is leading me to do. V8-15 speaks a hard concept. As hard as it is to share the abundance we have, I think I have a harder time with the accepting in my lack. However, these verses practiced the way God intended them to be practiced would get His work done quicker and completely. So, v 15. I will wait on the Holy Spirit to guide me and dig into Gods word to hear what God is saying, not what I want to hear. Why is this so hard? 

I was able to excercise Last night and work on the novel. One step at a time. Praise our Holy God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment