Saturday, August 30, 2014

God shows personal favoritism to no man...

Galatians 2:6 Christian Leaders will disappoint us. They are human. Humans are sinful. But...unfortunately Christian Leaders sinful actions bring people down harder and faster. The old saying, 'the taller they are, the harder they fall.' is very meaningful in more ways than one. As a Christian Leader, professing Christian, we represent Christ. People are watching, and satan is aggravating. What better tool does satan have than to let a Christian Leader fall. To  have a Christian family fall apart. We must pray for our leaders, their families, their daily decisions, their spiritual life's. We must pray for our self, our family relationships, our spiritual health. I'm talking to myself, daily I see things, think things. Some encouraging, some not so much. I see Christian Leaders that make me so angry by their actions, words. But, as fast as I get discouraged by this, God reminds me that I too am an example to others, what I say, what I do.

Today I was encouraged at the grocery store by a lady who walked in front of me to get some cans off the shelf. She had some difficulty moving and apologized for herself. I just waited and said, your good, your good. What she said next startled me. She said, "I'm glad to hear that. Am I good to be in so much pain day after day?" I felt bad and apologized. Then she continued, "But it is all good, all is covered by the Grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." I agreed and said yes. She then said, "Then we are in agreement with that!" She moved on down the isle. I was in a shock, but a good shock. It was then I realized, people are all around us. We make a difference no matter what we do, where we are, who we are. What difference do I want to make? Do I represent Christ in EVERYTHING I do and say? You are a HOLY GOD! Thank you for showing me this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment