Sunday, November 4, 2012

Encouraging Rejection Letters


Yes you read it correctly! Encouraging rejection letters. About a year ago I sent several copies of my Novel to some hopeful publishers. (For the second time) I received a couple rejection letters, most publishers don't send out letters these days unless it's an acceptance letter. Well, the other day, I received a rejection letter that had been sent to our old address and forwarded to our new. Perfect timing actually, (of course, God always has perfect timing.) I really needed the boost. I had just put out a prayer request on the JVR FaceBookpage. A couple of old friends also commented on my last post, which helps encourage even more so. This rejection letter started out, I enjoyed reading your story. Wow, a publisher enjoys reading my story! I don't know why I have to be constantly told. I can't even write the words...I want to so very much to be a published writer, but I...oh I've already written it all. If you've followed my blogs you know what I'm saying. So, I tweaked one of my stories. Actually I reorganized it. And...I sent it in to another contest! Yay! I did! Thank you everybody for your encouraging words and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment