Saturday, August 4, 2012

Proverbs 31

I just finished the book of proverbs this past week. In fact I camped out in Proverbs 31 for about three days. I'm not sure when I first realized how encouraging Proverbs 31 was, and I'm not sure when I first adopted this chapter as my life chapter. People talk about life verses, well I can't just settle on one verse. Of course the bible is full of verses, all awesome ones at that. But the whole chapter of Proverbs has spoken so deeply to my soul, that I have to claim the whole chapter. Not only has this chapter helped me in life, its helped me in practical, physical, spiritual, emotional, mental, relationship, ministry... well every nook and cranny a human needs help and direction, this chapter addresses it. It's a challenge worth taking, an example worth following, and it keeps a woman humble. No woman can be the proverbs 31 woman on her own. There a ministry called Proverbs 31 ministries. Check out the page on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment