Sunday, May 13, 2012

Taking Care of Your Children


Psalm 92, 93 again. This is what I started to write in the last blog, but... I'm thankful that God takes care of His children. I'm grateful for the encouragement, comfort, assurance God gives me using everything around me. Nature, people, music, fragrances, your Word! God takes care of my enemies for me, that's His job. I'm thankful. God knows whether or not they are really my enemies or lost people who don't understand and just need love and truth shared with them. They may be begging to know God, to be loved, to understand the truth. If I shun or judge them it would just push them further from God. My prayer is that everything I do, say, even think will give God glory and honor, being the light for God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment