Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Taking it slow...

Well, since there were no likes or comments I guess it's safe to say, it's not time yet for the finance aspect of JVR. And that's okay, I want God's timing, He is in control and that's the only way for it to be. I was able to work on the JVR novel today, only wrote about 1000 words, but was able to read over what I had and was inspired all over again. Is it bad to cry over your own writing? I wish I had somebody to help me edit the novel that could handle a rough copy without being too harsh, yet honest and helpful. Somebody that understands what I'm trying to relay to others and can gently guide me to write with proper grammar, spelling, and consistent with the proper person, if you know what I mean. Without changing the content. Hmmmmmm, tall order? Am I rambling?

No comments:

Post a Comment