Saturday, November 26, 2011

Waiting on you Lord!

What's next Lord? I'm afraid to move forward, to go out of my comfort zone. So much work to be completed here at home, at work, so much to do. How can I take on anything else? I'm frozen in my steps. I'm reminded of the time in grade school. It was recess and everybody played on the monkey bars. They would climb to the top and crawl over to the other side then slip down through the bars swinging to the ground. It looked like so much fun. I wanted to do it so badly. Finally one day at recess I took a deep breath and climbed all the way to the top. I made it all the way, sitting on top of the monkey bars, high above the playground. I looked down, BIG mistake. I froze. I started crying. I couldn't move a muscle. One of the teachers came over and had to help me down, so carefully and gently. Yes, that's how it is with JVR. I'm so excited, I want to move ahead and get my hands involved in this ministry. This God directed ministry. But I'm frozen. I don't know what to do next. I can't move a muscle. So, Holy Father in Heaven, pry my hands off the bars and help me down...oh so ever gently. Show me my next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment