Monday, December 26, 2016

Last of 2016

The last week of 2016 is upon us. It's been a great, yet fast paced year. It's been a very stressful and challenging year. It's been a year of major changes in our lives. It's been a year of miracle after miracle. I wouldn't change a thing! God has shown up in so many places and in so many different ways. Not in ways I expected or imagined, but in small things. As I look back over the year, I realize how smoothly it has actually gone. My thoughts, doubts and feelings rage inside of me, ready to explode. The anxiety level, the drama, the fear that threatens to take over my body overwhelms me. Yet, God, in His Greatness, Holiness, Patience, Peace, and Love is in Complete control over it all. He is teaching me to spend time with Him, to listen to Him, to TRUST HIM in all things. I'm learning that God speaks in whispers, in little things, and I have to listen, to be still and listen.

Psalm 46:10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God".

1 Kings 11 The Lord said, “Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by.” Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake.12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper




No comments:

Post a Comment