Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013

Wow! I can't believe it's been so long since I've been on this site...any site for that matter. Where did 2012 go? It was a wonderful year! So many changes and blessings. God has moved us across town to a new home, our dream home with every detail personalized just for us. God is so good in spite of ourselves... He knows us better than we do! Our new home is inspirational in both artistic and spiritual ways. I started a new job in 2013 crafted and presented by God Himself! In fact 2012 went out with the last three most amazing weeks of my life! Not only did I enjoy two of our newest grandchildren, I was blessed with a visit with my Aunt and Uncle that we haven't seen in years. We enjoyed simple family time with hot coco and kettle corn, a gift from our daughter-in-laws parents. We were blessed with a beautiful snow fall, not one but two, 18 inches in all, beautiful! Our son, his wife, and two adorable children graced our home, what a joyous time! Grandchildren are the best...just like we've always been told. Hopefully this summer we will be blessed to visit with both families, all five grandchildren together. Oh I know, this world of ours is crazy and in a mess. But because we have an awesome God who Loves us, we can trust and rest in His Strong Arms…no matter what! I'm excited to see what God brings for 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment