Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1st Three Chapters..ahead of schedule!


The goal was September 30, 2012...but now, September 4th, the first three rough chapters of the JVR Novel is complete. Yippee! When I say rough, I mean very rough. But the content is there, the spelling, grammar, and person will still need to be ironed out. Now I get to move on to the next three chapters. My goal for the second three chapters will be February 28, 2013. These next three chapters are going to be a bit more difficult, but challenging. I'm going to need to spend time interviewing and researching. I'm getting so excited just writing about it. I guess I'm a nerd...but it makes my day to know that just maybe, someday, a book I've written can make a positive difference in people’s lives. That what I write will encourage, share the truth, maybe even save somebody's life, both physically and spiritually. That's exciting! But I can’t do anything without God's hand, guidance, direction, and wisdom in it all.

The first three chapters introduce five scenarios, the JVR director, the day care, mentors, as well as the ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment