Saturday, March 17, 2012

Trust in our Wonderful God All Things!

Joyce Meyer Ministries sent a status the othe day, Psalm 27:14...Wow! do you think God is trying to tell me something? Actually more than I realize. I'm enjoying watching him work. And then to look back and see all of the pieces come together, now that's what I call awesome! When I stop and think of all the times I tried to help God out and just got in the way it makes me so sad. Not that I can stop Gods will, oh no! God is still in charge still in control! I and my loved ones lose blessings. Oh how many blessings I've missed. How many blessings have I caused my family to miss out on. I can't even think about it, it hurts too much. But then I realize in the mist of all my messups God loves me so much! He disciplines me, yes...but His grace gives me peace and comfort no matter what. God is in control and does love us. Why would've He given His only son for us if that wasn't true?

No comments:

Post a Comment