Saturday, October 29, 2011

Inspired

So I just wrote an email to the author Karen Kingsbury. I realize that I probably won’t get an answer. If I do, it’s probably from her assistant or someone similar. That’s okay, because I was being obedient to God. Just the act of writing it has inspired me. I was also able to look on her website. She has all kinds of helpful information for new writers like me. My daughter-in-law gave me the best tip. November is Novel writing month, a link for this challenge. Am I up for it? I don’t know, but I’m pumped! J The book, JVR I’ve been working on is in a non-fiction form. I have over 10,000 words so far. But an idea came across my mind. What if, I write the book JVR as a fiction novel? I can actually have characters interacting with the ministry JVR and show what it’s capable of. This makes more sense doesn’t it? I mean who do I think I am writing a how to book on something I haven’t done myself? But if I put the ministry in detail to work with fictional characters…what genius! How exciting! So revolutional! God thank you! You are so good! You are so…so…so…God!!! J Is it okay to put smiley faces in a blog? Hey, I was using smiley faces before blogs, face book, texting…before technology. So, I was going to start my second novel, the senior year of the Teen Age Dyslexic for the November Novel challenge. But, now I think I’ll change it to a novel about JVR. I’ve got the back ground, now I just need to build my characters and build the story. The fun part.

No comments:

Post a Comment