Monday, June 27, 2011

Gleaning

It's so cool how God reveals himself at the most unexpected times. During a business meeting at work God spoke to me on how to finance the JVR Ministry. Once I complete the book and start making royalties, I can set up a trust until there's enough to start a non-profit business. I can speak at churches about the book and ministry, having any honorariums sent directly to the trust. Once the non-profit status is set up people and companies can give to JVR as a tax deduction.When God first spoke to me about this ministry I was (and still am actually) ready to drop everything and start JVR . Then God very clearly spoke to me, even though I didn't understand. It's only now that I'm understanding what He meant little by little. He said...I don't want you to do it, I want you to write a book about it. Well, that's what I'm doing and as I'm obeying Him, He's showing me glimpses of what the future holds. So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment