Tuesday, March 5, 2013

One of my Testimonies...Twenty Seven Years...Continued


Another post from March of 2013 in the unpublished drafts...(Puts perspective on what we are going through today.)
Homeless, Jobless, Churchless...Savings used up, hope used up, faith used up. A simple call from my father, "Enough is enough! Don't beat a dead horse!". That phone call triggered a breakdown on my part. I stayed in my room the rest of the evening bawling! I remember it well. The next day, a new day. The dawn after the storm. A renewal of my faith. My husband is offered a job, starts right away. Awesome God! The search is on for a new home. We want to move close to the office, but we keep coming up empty. The family we're staying with need their house back and we need to move out, home or no home...Still homeless and churchless...To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment